Free English Classes
Available for both Adults & Young Children
Thank you for your interest in learning English with Literacy Achieves.
Summer Evening Class Information
The summer morning classes will be from 6/5/2023-6/29/2023, 4 days per week, from 9 AM-11:00 AM, at all three campuses.
The summer evening classes will start from 5/8/2023 to 6/29/2023, 2 days per week from Vickery Meadow Campus.
- Monday & Wednesday Night 7:00 PM-8:45 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday Night 7:00 PM-8:45 PM
Fall Semester Class Information
- The fall semester will be starting on September 11th, 2023.
- The online student registration form will be available starting in July.
- Please come back to check on our site if you want to sign up for the Fall semester.
Please get in touch with our program managers if you have further questions regarding the adult English learning program. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our campus.
214-265-5057 EXT 101
VICKERY MEADOW CAMPUS
6329 RIDGECREST RD.
DALLAS, TX 75231
Program Manager (English & Spanish)
214-265-5057 EXT 201
WEST DALLAS CAMPUS
1018 GALLAGHER ST.
DALLAS, TX 75212
214-265-5057 EXT 301
ELM-EAST DALLAS CAMPUS
629 N.PEAK ST.
DALLAS, TX 75246
English Classes for Adults
- Classes are free of charge
- Students must be 18 years or older and live in immediate neighborhood
- East Dallas – preference given to zip codes 75204, 75206, 75214, 75223, 75226 and 75246
- Vickery Meadow – must live in zip code 75231 for daytime classes
- West Dallas – preference given to zip codes 75212, 75211 and 75208
- Students complete a simple application in order to register for classes
- Students must attend registration and take a pre-test prior to starting classes
- Book fees are $35 per student
- Citizenship instruction available at select locations
Early Childhood Education Program
- Classes for children are free of charge
- The program is available to children age 4 months to 5 years
- Parents must also enroll in concurrent English classes
- Children’s classes are only offered in the Morning* and Afternoon* Programs